Establish a Culture of Compliance
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
Promote a Culture of Compliance
BSBCOM401 Organise and monitor the operation of compliance management system
- BSBCOM404 Promote and liaise on compliance requirements, systems and related issues
Monitor the RTO Compliance Operations
- CVCSCOP001 Contribute to monitoring a registered training organisation scope of registration
- CVCDMS002 Monitor and update a registered training organisation data management systems
- CVCCAO003 Review and monitor a registered training organisation contractual activity and obligations
Participate in Compliance in a RTO
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
This qualification has been specifically developed to help RTO Compliance Officers and Compliance Administration Officers navigate their way through the complexities of VET Compliance.
This course is delivered as follows:
- Online learning
- Online tutorials
- Resource Libraries
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Distance learning
Essential entry requirements
Entrants to the 10609NAT Certificate IV in Vocational Education and Training Compliance must:
be over 18 years of age and
- be employed by an RTO AND have access to an AVETMISS 8.0 compliant student management system and learner data whilst completing this course
- have access to a computer (with Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word® and a web browser installed), a scanner and relevant IT hardware to complete an online course; and
- have access to the internet; and
- have access to a video and audio recording device such as a ‘smart phone’ or web cam
Entrants also need to demonstrate at least one of the following entry points:
- a minimum of twelve months’ employment with an RTO working within an area of compliance or quality control.
- vocational experience with an RTO in an environment of compliance or quality control
- a working history in industry where the focus environment is related to competency based assessment and vocational education and training.
As part of their enrollment, entrants to the program provide a signed Statutory Declaration confirming that they meet these entry requirements
Recommended entry requirements
- a high level of language, literacy and numeracy levels – sufficient to interpret complex documents and prepare written reports
- an intermediate level of technology skills – sufficient to use computer programs and telecommunications
LLN support requirements and eligibility to enroll in the qualification are assessed at enrollment, and a Statutory Declaration confirming that the individual meets the RTO’s entry requirements, is obtained during the enrollment process.
Audit Practice Workshops
To help you practice and fine-tune your auditing skills, AICP offers a two-day Audit Practice workshop to all our learners. Our two-day Audit Practice workshops are presented and facilitated by leading RTO Compliance Auditors and provides you with the unique opportunity of learning the ins and outs of auditing from industry experts.
Certificate IV in Vocational Education and Training Compliance
Enrolments are now open but places are limited, Enrol Now to avoid disappointment.