This qualification is the perfect course for VET professionals who need to know the ins and outs of VET compliance.
This ideal pathway from the 10609NAT Certificate IV in Vocational Education and Training Compliance is perfect for RTO Compliance Managers, RTO Managers, RTO Operations Managers, RTO owners and others who need to know what it takes to comply with the regulatory requirements of RTO operations.
Once you’ve completed this qualification you’ll be able to apply specialised knowledge to a range of technical areas applying to an RTO’s legislative and regulatory compliance obligations.
You’ll have a broad range of knowledge to assist you in analysing complex information, make judgements and apply methods and technology in a range of known or changing contexts within the VET sector.
Effective leadership through emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
Evaluate Risk Assessment
- BSBCOM502 Evaluate and review compliance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
Monitor and Manage RTO Compliance
- BSBCOM503 Develop processes for the management of breaches in compliance requirements
- DVCSCO001 Manage a registered training organisation scope of operations
- DVCCPO002 Manage and monitor a registered training organisation cycle segments
- DVCDMS003 Manage a registered training organisation data management systems
- DVCCAO004 Manage a registered training organisation contractual activity and obligations
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
Kiazen: Facilitating Change
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
This qualification will be delivered as follows:
- Online learning
- Online tutorials
- Resource Libraries
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Distance learning
Essential entry requirements
Entrants to the 10610NAT Diploma of Vocational Education and Training Compliance Management must:
- be over 18 years of age and
- be employed by an RTO AND have access to an AVETMISS 8.0 compliant student management system and learner data whilst completing this course
- have access to a video and audio recording device such as a ‘smart phone’ or web cam
- have access to a computer (with Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word® and a web browser installed);
- have access to the internet
Entrants also need to demonstrate at least one of the following entry points:
- a minimum of 3 years employment with an RTO working within an area of compliance or quality control
- vocational experience in industry where the focus environment is related to quality control in competency based assessment, and vocational education and training.
As part of their enrollment, entrants to the program provide a signed Statutory Declaration confirming that they meet these entry requirements.
Recommended entry requirements
- a high level of language, literacy and numeracy levels; sufficient to interpret and analyse complex documents and prepare written reports
- an intermediate level of technology skills; sufficient to use computer programs and telecommunications support of a relevant work role in an RTO environment in order to practice and develop skills
LLN support requirements and eligibility to enroll in the qualification are assessed at enrollment, and a Statutory Declaration confirming that the individual meets the RTO’s entry requirements, is obtained during the enrollment process.
Audit Practice Workshops
To help you practice and fine-tune your auditing skills, AICP offers a two-day Audit Practice workshop to all our learners. Our two-day Audit Practice workshops are presented and facilitated by leading RTO Compliance Auditors and provides you with the unique opportunity of learning the ins and outs of auditing from industry experts.
Diploma of Vocational Education and Training Compliance Management
Enrolments are now open for 2018 but places are limited, Enrol Now to avoid disappointment.