Once you’ve completed this qualification you’ll be able to apply specialised knowledge to a range of technical areas applying to an RTO’s legislative and regulatory compliance obligations.
You’ll have a broad range of knowledge to assist you in analysing complex information, make judgements and apply methods and technology in a range of known or changing contexts within the VET sector.
Managing the RTO Business
- BSBMGT518 Develop organisation policy
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
Monitoring and Managing RTO Compliance
- BSBCOM404 Promote and liaise on compliance requirements, systems and related issues
- BSBCOM502 Evaluate and review compliance
- BSBCOM503 Develop processes for the management of breaches in compliance requirements
Auditing the RTO’s operations
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
This qualification will be delivered as follows:
- Online learning
- Online tutorials
- Resource Libraries
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Distance learning
AICP requires entrants to this program to meet the following requirements:
Entrants must be over 18 years of age and demonstrate at least one of the following entry points:
- a minimum of 3 years’ employment with an RTO working within an area of compliance or quality control
- vocational experience in industry where the focus environment is related to quality control in competency based assessment, and vocational education and training
- be employed by an RTO whilst completing this qualification
As part of their enrollment, entrants to the program provide a signed Statutory Declaration confirming that they meet these entry requirements.
Recommended entry requirements
- a high level of language, literacy and numeracy levels – sufficient to interpret and analyse complex documents, prepare written reports
- an intermediate level of technology skills – sufficient to use computer programs and telecommunications
- support of a relevant work role in an RTO environment in order to practice and develop skills
- access to a computer (with Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word® and a web browser installed), a scanner and relevant IT hardware to complete an online course; and
- access to the internet; and
- access to a video and audio recording device such as a ‘smart phone’ or webcam
LLN support requirements and eligibility to enroll in the qualification are assessed at
enrollment, and a Statutory Declaration confirming that the individual meets RTO’s entry requirements, is obtained during the enrollment process
Audit Practice Workshops
To help you practice and fine-tune your auditing skills, AICP offers a two-day Audit Practice workshop to all our learners. Our two-day Audit Practice workshops are presented and facilitated by leading RTO Compliance Auditors and provides you with the unique opportunity of learning the ins and outs of auditing from industry experts.
Diploma of Quality Auditing
Enrolments are now open but places are limited. Enrol now to avoid disappointment.